Executive Assistant (Finance & IR)
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Position type: Full-time, non-exempt
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to alter the tumor microenvironment to enhance tumor cell killing. Our company has a growing portfolio of product candidates.
We currently have three protein therapeutics in clinical trials:
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008) –in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and in multiple cancers
- FPA144 – in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FP-1039 – an FGF ligand trap in mesothelioma
On the strength of our unique discovery platform and capabilities, we have entered into strategic collaborations with leading global pharmaceutical companies. We currently have three active research collaborations with Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB Pharma, S.A. and GlaxoSmithKline.
FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
FivePrime Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant. The individual reports to Chief Financial Officer and will provide complete administrative support to our Finance and Investor Relations teams, with overall responsibilities such as calendaring, complex travel arrangements (international and domestic), coordination of meetings and facilitating timely responses to action items.
This position is expected to partner with other administrative staff members in a professional and team-oriented approach, working together to provide back-up administrative support for other members of the executive team.
- Manage the department’s schedules, meetings and office time in accordance with quickly changing priorities
- Interface with the other administrative team members to facilitate meetings and provide total meeting support
- Working with Legal, coordinate the approval and execution of contracts, non-disclosure agreements and other documents
- Support recruitment activities such as interview scheduling for departmental open positions
- Assist with obtaining payroll and invoice approvals as necessary
- Provide assistance in proof-reading SEC filings
- Provide assistance in preparing presentations
- Other projects when assigned
Investor Relations group specifics:
- Represent the company to institutional shareholders and analysts, which includes responding to email and phone inquiries and escalating as necessary
- Maintain a contact management database within the NASDAQ software products
- Participate in the quarter-end conference call process, drive logistics and coordination, and help finalize deliverables
- Coordinate webcast releases for conferences and conference calls, with a primary responsibility for call quality and overall success
- Maintain the IR software products from NASDAQ that our company uses and create documentation for critical processes
- Coordinate investor conferences, road trips, travel itineraries, and visits/calls with investors and executives
- Tracking of investor and analyst meetings
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience supporting C-level executives (plus team members) while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Experience supporting Finance or Investor Relations is required
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills; superior attention to detail with outstanding follow up required
- Excellent decision-making and ability to think creatively to solve problems independently
- Excellent computer and email skills and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat; Sharepoint and Concur is a plus
- Experience with NASDAQ or IR software products is a plus
- Professional, proactive, resourceful, assertive, self-motivated and a proven team player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment while demonstrating a calm, positive attitude and a superior work ethic
Please upload your cover letter and resume