Location: South San Francisco, CA
Position type: Full-time
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to alter the tumor microenvironment to enhance tumor cell killing. Our company has a growing portfolio of product candidates.
We currently have three protein therapeutics in clinical trials:
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008) –in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and in multiple cancers
- FPA144 – in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FP-1039 – an FGF ligand trap in mesothelioma
On the strength of our unique discovery platform and capabilities, we have entered into strategic collaborations with leading global pharmaceutical companies. We currently have three active research collaborations with Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB Pharma, S.A. and GlaxoSmithKline.
FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
FivePrime Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our dynamic HR team. This role will be responsible for 70% recruitment and 30% HR generalist activities. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Full-cycle recruitment (80% R&D, Clinical Development and 20% Business Operations positions)
- Identify, source and engage candidates through traditional and innovative resourcing approaches, such as employee referrals, career fairs, community network events, social media, etc., to attract high quality talent.
- Develop new strategies and programs to promote company brand and to maintain a qualified pipeline of candidates
- Screen resumes, interview candidates and facilitate hiring discussions
- Keep up-to-date on talent market trends and propose viable solutions
- Adapt competency framework to build behavioral interview questions as part of selection process
- Partner and coordinate interviews with administrative assistants in a team-oriented approach
- Review and improve recruiting processes to ensure best practice and efficiencies for hiring managers, HR Team, and candidates experience
- Generate recruitment analytics as needed
- Maintain relationship with temporary staffing agencies
- Partner with HR Team on creating a dynamic onboarding experience for our new hires
- Develop a college relations program including internships, co-ops and new grad recruitment
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Attend job fairs as required
- Other projects as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of prior recruiting experience with 3 years in biotech industry.
- Excellent interviewing techniques and a good knowledge of scientific functions in biotech industry
- Excellent relationship management with hiring managers and external/ internal clients
- Ability to diplomatically and effectively communicate and respond to candidates, hiring managers and all internal and external clients.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines under pressure while demonstrating a calm, positive attitude and a superior work ethic
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work independently
- Demonstrate capability of maintaining confidentiality with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations effectively
- Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in changing environments
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills
Please upload your cover letter and resume