IT Systems Analyst
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Position type: Full-Time, Regular
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to alter the tumor microenvironment to enhance tumor cell killing. Our company has a growing portfolio of product candidates and currently has three protein therapeutics in clinical development.
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008) – a monoclonal antibody targeting CSF1R in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and in a Phase 1a/1b clinical trial in multiple cancers in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor, Opdivo® (nivolumab)
- FPA144 – a monoclonal antibody targeting FGFR2b in a Phase 1 clinical trial in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FP-1039 – an FGF ligand trap in a Phase 1b clinical trial in mesothelioma
Five Prime has a differentiated target discovery platform and library that we use to rapidly interrogate the entire extracellular proteome in medically relevant in vitro and in vivo models to discover novel targets and drug leads. Our technology has been validated by our growing pipeline and through multiple collaborations with pharmaceutical companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB Pharma, S.A. and GlaxoSmithKline across a range of therapeutic areas. FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology group. This position will collaborate with stakeholders across business units and technology service providers to develop and implement computerized systems and workflows to enable robust and efficient operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a computer systems inclined individual to start an exciting career in Information Technology. This position reports to Vice President of Strategy Technology Operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across business units to understand and analyze current business processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary teams to formulate efficient strategies for business process automation, data integration, analysis and visualization.
- Document and communicate requirements for automated business processes.
- Collaborate with the systems engineering team and technology service providers to develop, test, and deploy technology solutions to automate business processes.
- Serve as the primary liaison between business units and the engineering and IT teams to provide technology support and enable continuous process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with programming in an object oriented programming language like C#, Java or C++ preferred
- Experience with relational databases restful web services and web application development.
- Good understanding of data analysis and visualization
- Familiarity on data integration through API’s and web services
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute and manage multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines with shifting priorities and resources in a fast-paced working environment
- Intrinsically motivated, with a passion for technology, collaboration and innovation
Please submit your resume.