Director, Marketing Strategy
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Position type: Full-Time, Regular
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to alter the tumor microenvironment to enhance tumor cell killing. Our company has a growing portfolio of product candidates and currently has three protein therapeutics in clinical development.
- Cabiralizumab (FPA008) – a monoclonal antibody targeting CSF1R in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial in pigmented villonodular synovitis (PVNS) and in a Phase 1a/1b clinical trial in multiple cancers in combination with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor, Opdivo® (nivolumab)
- FPA144 – a monoclonal antibody targeting FGFR2b in a Phase 1 clinical trial in FGFR2b over-expressing gastric cancer
- FP-1039 – an FGF ligand trap in a Phase 1b clinical trial in mesothelioma
Five Prime has a differentiated target discovery platform and library that we use to rapidly interrogate the entire extracellular proteome in medically relevant in vitro and in vivo models to discover novel targets and drug leads. Our technology has been validated by our growing pipeline and through multiple collaborations with pharmaceutical companies, including Bristol-Myers Squibb, UCB Pharma, S.A. and GlaxoSmithKline across a range of therapeutic areas. FivePrime is committed to innovation and outstanding science, values that are reflected in our people and our products. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated marketing individual to join our Marketing group. This position will have the opportunity to grow with the company and help build out the commercial group as Five Prime progresses toward commercialization. This position reports to Vice President of Marketing Strategy.
- Provide commercial commercial strategy for pipeline products including pre-IND compounds
- Generate market analyses and revenue forecasts to support portfolio planning, business development activities and to guide clinical development
- Create analyses to support corporate planning and portfolio management decisions
- Provide commercial input in valuation assessments
- Manage competitive intelligence across the portfolio
- Collaborate with Development organization on clinical development plan strategy, endpoint selection to ensure broad reimbursement and external opinion leader development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree is a plus
- 12+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- 8+ years of marketing, market research and/or new product planning experience. Global experience is a plus
- Demonstrated solid understanding of clinical and nonclinical drug development is required; oncology/ immune-oncology experience preferred
- Understanding of the global pricing and reimbursement environment
- Excellent analytical skills and think strategically
- Professional maturity, ability to build credibility and influence key stakeholders
- Track record of positive working relationships with partner organizations required
Please submit your resume.